Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gosik's Pure Color Contact Lenses Fixed!

Photo Credit goes to Gosik at TSR
Photo Credit goes to Gosik at TSR
Ok, so I REALLY wanted these contacts, but I remembered reading something that said that they were bad cc {Sad face :'( }, but, I fixed them in TSRW! ( Happy face :D).


Q: Why are they so bad?


A: They were categorized for all ages (including babies!) so that would make them look like this (PHOTO ON THE LEFT)

Photo Credit goes to Crinrict









Q: When will the links be up?


A: Shortly after the site is no longer under construction. I will try to get both formats (.sims3pack wasn't showing up in launcher for some reason!).


RANDOM Q&A:


Q: How much cc do you have?

A: Hundreds. Around 300 .sims3packs, 231 packages, about 531 in all! {holy moly! I didn't know I had that much!!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment