Sunday, November 24, 2013

Best CC Websites

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :P.... Today I have been uploading way too much. I am just trying to upload as much as I can before I have to go back to school tomorrow. I may upload tomorrow but I might not. On Tuesday maybe a few things but then I have no school because thanksgiving is coming. But on Wednesday I should be able to. Anyways, I am posting links to the best of the best custom content websites! Here they are:

Anubis 360 - Hair retextures and clothing
Modthesims - CAS, Mods, Build/buy, this site has everything!
Eternila's Stuff - Hair and clothing
Ace Creators - A few creators including Anubis and Elexis clothing and more
Items For Free - Has sims cc for free (I used to use for free hair, but not anymore)
Newsea - Hair and more

No comments:

Post a Comment